Monday, February 1, 2010

In the Works...

My associate and I have a couple things up our sleeves for the next month!

For starters we are toying with the idea of doing a "Basics Workshop". This workshop would be just that, the basics of how to use your camera, what aperture, ISO and shutter speed are, shooting in manual etc. Basically how to run your DSLR. If you are interested in this oppertunity please let me know by either posting a comment or emailing me at SJaneImages@gmail.com.

Also, we are looking into FAB locations for "Sweetheart Mini Sessions" These sessions will run 30-45 minutes, include 10 fully edited medium resolution images with copyright release and an 8x10 for the extremely low price of $99. If you are interest in taking part in these sessions please let me know ASAP as slots are booking up quickly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well...you know I'm interested... just let me know when, where and how much!!!! :)