Join me in helping to stomp out breast cancer one snowshoe step at a time!
ONE in EIGHT women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime. To help combat this overwhelming statistic, I?ve decided to strap on a pair of snowshoes and participate in the annual Tubbs Romp to Stomp out Breast Cancer Snowshoe Series®.
The Romp to Stomp is a snowshoe walk or race that benefits the Salt Lake City Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®--an organization that supports community-based breast health education, and screening and treatment programs focusing on underserved and uninsured women. 75% of the funds raised at the Romp to Stomp will benefit local communities and the remaining 25% will go to support national research to help find a cure.
Please consider making a donation and/or joining my team to support the fight against breast cancer and my commitment to the cause.
Thanks for your support!
CLICK HERE TO DONATE!
HERE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!